In the world of art, I occasionally meet interesting people who have something special to say. Artists, life models, and professionals in the field of arts and culture are welcome to publish their thoughts and experiences on this blog; alongside art news, helpful art tutorials and featured work from international artists.
- 5 reasons to visit an art fair
- The Art of finding the perfect present
- Drawing portraits during lunch
- Making Art Progress, not Art Products
- 11 Do’s & Dont’s when attending an art workshop
- Can a sketchpad get in an art exhibition?
- When progressive ethereal music meets digital painting
- Interview with BBC Radio Bristol: My portrait drawing
- Christmas exhibition at 44AD, Bath UK
- Bath Artists Studios student exhibition
This is a special section where you can find technical information and advice about drawing, painting, promoting your art and managing your time and resources as an artist.
A selection of fantastic developing and established artists around the world. Variety in subjects, styles painting media and techniques, compiles a beautiful and versatile collection of art works.